Thursday, June 3, 2010

Morphing DNA and Babies n' Stuff Animation


This is a short animation I made a couple weeks ago. It was part of a video projected on the wall at an event at the museum. There was a video and a soundscape that went with each one of the exhibits there. This one was for "the wonder of life" (or something like that).
Now this lil' diddy may not seem terribly impressive to some, but I'll have you know that I made the entire thing in like 15 hours (concept to finished animation). So, y'know....I'm okay with how it turned out. And most importantly, I enjoyed doing it, even though I was totally sleep deprived and my vertebrae suffered dearly from computer hunchback.
P.S. -Again, I advise you to watch this on YouTube. I'm just gonna pop out back and have a blood-curdling scream now, 'scuse me.

No comments: